Sequoia High School offers a large variety of competitive sports for our students.
We compete in the Peninsula Athletic League for most sports.
(8/9/19 – Oct/Nov)
(11/4/19 – Feb/March)
(2/3/20 – May)
|Boys Water Polo||Boys Basketball||Badminton|
|Cross Country||Boys Soccer||Baseball|
|Football||Girls Basketball||Boys Golf|
|Girls Golf||Girls Soccer||Boys Lacrosse|
|Girls Tennis||Sideline Cheer||Boys Tennis|
|Girls Volleyball||Wrestling||Boys Volleyball|
|Girls Water Polo||Girls Lacrosse|
|Track and Field|
*Tryouts for sideline cheer will take place in April/May of 2019.
Prior to competing, all student-athletes must:
- Complete online athletic eligibility forms
- www.sportsnethost.com/sequoia to create an account.
- Cannot be done until June for the 2019-20 school year.
- Submit proof of a current physical examination (within past 12 months)
- Plan ahead to set up an appointment!
- Doctor’s form available on Sportsnet
- Forms can be submitted online via Sportsnet or to the school health office
Some teams will have optional workouts over the summer. It’s best to contact the team’s coach concerning the specific dates and times. Information will also be posted on the athletics website: www.seqsports.com.
General Information and Questions
If you have questions regarding athletics, you may contact Melissa Schmidt, Sequoia’s Athletic Director, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or at (650) 367-9780, ext. 63703.